1. What does each camper need to bring with them?
You can check out our 'Kit List' by clicking the tab at the top of the page or by clicking this link https://newforestchristiancamp.rocketspark.co.uk/page/Kit_List/ to download the full list.
The most important things to bring are:
- a waterproof coat
- more than 1 pair or shoes or wellies
- something to sleep on (air bed/roll mat or camp bed - please don't bring double beds as there's not always enough space in the tent!)
- a sleeping bag (and possibly a blanket too)
- clothes that you don't mind getting muddy!
2. What are the rules on electronic equipment?
Campers may bring electronic equipment with them for their journey to camp but once they arrive on site this will all be collected in and stored by the camp leader to ensure it is safe.
The children may have their phones (and any other electronic equipment they have brought) during the day trip to Bournemouth on Wednesday and then they will hand it back into the leaders when they return to camp.
3. What are the transport arrangements from Toddington?
The coach will pick children up from the Green in Toddington on Saturday 3rd August at 1pm (please can you be there at least 10 minutes early to ensure the Coach can depart on time)
Full details of the transport arrangements will be posted on the website nearer the time and also emailed out to those who have requested transport. A link will also be posted on Facebook & Instagram.
4. Contact numbers during the week
During the week the campers will only have access to their mobile phones during the day trip to Bournemouth on Wednesday.
The Senior Leaders can be contacted on the numbers below in case of an emergency only. The leaders are unable to provide updates on individual campers through the week but daily general updates will be posted on our Facebook page.
Louisa - 07977 138568
Paul - 07539 333955
Katy - 07886 550108
Kaz - 07595 620951
5. What is the address of the camp site?
The site address is:
Perlieu Farm, Ogdens, Near Fordingbridge, Hampshire, SP6 2PZ
A map can be found by clicking on the 'Contact' tab at the top of the page or following this link https://newforestchristiancamp.rocketspark.co.uk/page/contact/
If you would like to send your child a letter whilst they are at camp then please address it with their name followed by c/o Mr P Curtis and then the address.